Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Merritt is Always Changing


Since I have been completely deliquent in updateing my blog-I feel I need to now make up for all the lost entries I could have had. What Is Merritt doing now? Well he can sit up assisted by finger holding or the bumbo, he laughs out loud and squeals when he wants my attention, he rolls onto his tummy and side (but he prefers to do it at night or on his changing table), he likes to watch the kitty (excited for the moment he can grab her tail), his eyes are brown and his hair is growing in, he is learning to like baths, and last of all he is really, really excited to eat some solid food! I think we will start rice cereal tomorrow. I am continually in awe of how God makes this little baby so perfect in every way. I think of his teeny heart beating and how he says he loves me with his eyes and there is no doubt in my mind about how much our Creator cares for each of us.